Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ang Balintataw


Blogger kidnapped my blog "Balintataw", work grabbed all my time, and laziness to write became a close friend. That's my excuse why I casually accepted the fact that I will no longer blog again. That I easily forget all the time I spent building my blogosphere. That travelling without thinking of what to write became my mantra.
But one morning while browsing my Facebook, I saw Lakad Pilipinas tweak his site, showcasing the best of his photography works, and in away re bumping his awesome travel blog. I saw the new look and really appreciate it. It was a light bulb moment for me.

So here I am, renewing my relationship with the blogging world, reviving my old blog and calling it "Ang Balintataw", with the idea of focusing more on my photography and not with the itinerary type that I once write about. Hopefully I can go with this flow for the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...