Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Texan Road Trip Pt. 2: Austin


Without a doubt, I wanted to see the capital of Texas for no other reason than it being the capital of the lone star state and no other reason at all. To get there you must injure a three hour ride from San Antonio with no stops in between. Austin greeted us with really strong and cold winds and a few dark clouds, so before I go out of the van I immediately grab my jacket to keep me sane from all this not so Asian friendly weather.

Basically the state capital is located inside the University of Texas, since our colleague’s sons graduated from this University, she’ll sometimes gave historical and personal information about the buildings and streets that we’re passing by. Of course I made a mental note regarding 6th street, the place for some booze and partying for students.

Here's a few shots that I took while roaming around the Capitol vicinity: 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...